The remote control operates the TV in the little brothel in the bar. Larry changed these channels:
- A boring soap opera with Marsha and John
- Boring commercials with Al Fartles and his partner Fed Ames
- The Revenge of the Software Developers a boring musical comedy in full color and stereo sound by ALoHa Production
- A boring documentary with Jim (who fought for his life with the raging female rhinoceros in heat) while the presenter slipped into his tent with the native girl and a pitcher of Mai Tais.
- "a beautiful day in the neighborhood..."
- A boring Cable Sports Network presentation of the Miniature Female Mud Wrestlers 500-kilometer Cross-Country Nude Bicycle Race live from Malaga, California
- A boring educational show, Naugahyde Goddesses of Oakhurst
The remote control is acquired differently. The drunk gives Larry a coaster instead of a remote control. When Larry finally does find a remote control, he finds it doesn't have batteries. When he finally puts the batteries inside the remote, he uses it to change the channels on the TV.
Behind the scenesEdit
Al Lowe has stated that he "wished he had come up with something better" than giving the drunk whiskey for the remote control.